Asus X53s USB2.0-CRW Driver

Répondre au sujet    Karthage Index du Forum » karthage » Apply Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Asus X53s USB2.0-CRW Driver
Auteur Message
niegwea

Message Asus X53s USB2.0-CRW Driver Répondre en citant

Asus X53s USB2.0-CRW Driver > bit.ly/1ReaGlp

Reply,,,Martino,,,Renato,,,on,,,July,,,16,,,,2015,,,12:47,,,pm,,,Thank,,,you,,,for,,,commentIt,,,was,,,under,,,Other,,,device,,,category,,,for,,,the,,,drivers,,,listedWe,only,work,with,trusted,advertising,partnersNote:,,Windows,,onlyAlso,,,called,,them,,and,,got,,hung,,up,,on,,right,,when,,I,,said,,i,,reinstalled,,windows"Windows,7",and,related,materials,are,trademarks,of,Microsoft,CorpAlso,please,take,screenshot,from,the,machine,and,please,send,itSo,,,here,,,we,,,will,,,how,,,to,,,solve,,,it,,,on,,,both,,,Lenovo,,,and,,,Dell,,,machines.Even,,,if,,,you,,,use,,,Samsung,,,,ASUS,,,or,,,Toshiba,,,Notebook,,,or,,,Desktop,,,,if,,,you,,,see,,,the,,,wordUSB,,,2.0-CRW,,,in,,,device,,,manager,,,,then,,,it,,,is,,,mostly,,,related,,,to,,,the,,,Card,,,reader,,,of,,,your,,,Notebook,,,or,,,DesktopRegarding,BCM43142A0,driver,,have,you,checked,this,lenovo,driver,linkTried,everything,,DL,them,on,my,computer,,from,the,HPDrivers,HP,625,Network,controller,driversI've,been,tryin',to,get,my,fathers,new,HP,625,notebook,up,&,running,,installed,Win,7,without,a,hitch,,but,then,I've,hit,a,wall15,Apr,2013,,#2,VistaKing,Windows,7,Ultimate,32-Bit,&,Windows,7,Ultimate,64-Bit,6,845,posts,,,Those,are,your,wifi,drivers,and,your,card,reader,driver,A,,,driver,,,has,,,not,,,been,,,installed,,,for,,,this,,,device,,,preventing,,,it,,,from,,,working,,,properlyOur,,,forum,,,is,,,dedicated,,,to,,,helping,,,you,,,find,,,support,,,and,,,solutions,,,for,,,any,,,problems,,,regarding,,,your,,,Windows,,,7,,,PC,,,be,,,it,,,Dell,,,,HP,,,,Acer,,,,Asus,,,or,,,a,,,custom,,,buildNo,,drivers,,for,,the,,network,,controller,,and,,with,,that,,no,,internet,,access,,for,,much,,needed,,other,,updates,,&,,driversThe,,installer,,setup,,file,,may,,include,,a,,purely,,optional,,advertising,,offer,,which,,you,,are,,free,,to,,decline,Designer,Media,Ltd,All,times,are,GMT,-5Reply,SpeakTe,on,April,24,,2015,3:15,pm,I,wish,I,had,found,your,suggestion,two,days,ago!,Thank,you!,Worked,like,a,charm!,Reply,Martino,Renato,on,May,15,,2015,3:28,pm,Thank,you,for,comments,Reply,Christopher,on,May,21,,2015,2:47,pm,Thanks,a,lot,for,the,solution,,it,is,almost,2,days,that,I,am,working,with,this,driver,USB,2.0-CRW,Installation,,went,,good,,,but,,i,,cant,,find,,wireless,,connectionRelated,,Posts,,January,,18,,,2015,,12Sony,,Notebook:,,Driver,,for,,Unknown,,Device,,ACPI,,SNY5001,,January,,17,,,2015,,5Unknown,,Device,,Driver,,for,,Intel,,Smart,,Connect,,(ACPI,,INT33A0),,December,,30,,,2014,,0Solve,,Wireless,,Cards,,driver,,issues,,(Network,,Controller,,or,,Unknown,,Device,,driver),,on,,Dell,,Notebooks,,17,,Comments,,B,,on,,March,,2,,,2015,,1:29,,pm,,Thanks,,,,this,,resolved,,my,,issue,,after,,a,,clean,,OS,,install,,,,Neither,,Microsoft,,or,,Asus,,were,,equiped,,with,,this,,answerAs,,I,,was,,using,,LenovoH530,,Desktop,I,,installed,,the,,driver,,available,,in,,this,,link,,and,,it,,worked,,for,,me.Link:,,Lenovo,,Card,,Reader,,Driver,,Download,,Page,,or,,try,,this,,linkYou,,could,,find,,three,,drivers,,listed,,over,,thereDrivers,Wireless,not,working,,,missing,network,controller,drivers!Hello!,I,reinstalled,W7,home,premium,32bit,on,my,Asus,k53u,laptopPlease,refer,to,below,FAQ,to,check,your,Wireless''''s,PID,code:,2Sometimes,,,anti-virus,,,software,,,can,,,report,,,false,,,positivesGet,,a,,Premium,,Membership,,now,,for,,direct,,downloads,,of,,this,,and,,other,,drivers,,,plus,,get,,support,,and,,eliminate,,all,,ads!,,(learn,,more),,Limited,,Half,,Price,,Special,,Offer!,,Today's,,Sale,,Price:$29.95,,$14.95,,You,,Save:,,$15.00,,Download,,using,,DriverGuide's,,installer,,and,,get,,the,,driver,,for,,Free.(Windows,,only),,Already,,have,,a,,Premium,,Membership,,,login,,now!,,&nbsp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DriverGuide.com,,-,,Using,,DriverGuide's,,Installer,,DriverGuide's,,installer,,software,,(Windows,,only),,simplifies,,the,,driver,,installation,,processWindows,,,7,,,home,,,premium,,,x64,,,Model:,,,A53SV,,,Hardware,,,IDs,,,Network,,,Controller:,,,PCIVEN8086&DEV08AE&SUBSYS10058086&REV00,,,PCIVEN8086&DEV08AE&SUBSYS10058086,,,PCIVEN8086&DEV08AE&CC028000,,,PCIVEN8086&DEV08AE&CC0280,,,USB,,,-,,,2.0-CRW,,,USBVID0BDA&PID0139&REV3960,,,USBVID0BDA&PID0139,,,Thank,,,you,,,My,,,System,,,Specs,,,Computer,,,type,,,PC/Desktop,,,OS,,,Windows,,,7,,,x64,,,bancosrs,,,View,,,Public,,,Profile,,,Find,,,More,,,Posts,,,by,,,bancosrs,,,Depends,,,on,,,the,,,Windows,,,version,,,,please,,,choose,,,the,,,right,,,driver,,,and,,,install,,,it,,,on,,,your,,,machineBitland,,,Cardreader,,,Driver,,,for,,,Microsoft,,,Windows,,,7,,,(32-bit,64-bit)Bitland,,,5179,,,Card,,,Reader,,,Driver,,,for,,,Microsoft,,,Windows,,,8,,,(64-bit)Bitland,,,Cardreader,,,Driver,,,for,,,Windows,,,8.1,,,(64-bit)I,,,hope,,,this,,,drivers,,,will,,,work,,,for,,,you,,,as,,,wellReply,,Martino,,Renato,,on,,March,,21,,,2015,,8:46,,am,,Thats,,bad,,,hope,,this,,steps,,helps,,you,,in,,future.Reply,Aditya,Jaiswal,on,June,2,,2015,4:58,pm,Thanks&&,Reply,Martino,Renato,on,July,16,,2015,12:43,pm,grazie,Aditya,Jaiswal,Reply,bogdan,on,June,17,,2015,2:42,pm,Thank,you,,its,work,!,Reply,Martino,Renato,on,July,16,,2015,12:40,pm,Grazie,Bodgan f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 00:19 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 00:19 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Karthage Index du Forum » karthage » Apply Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation